Access to or use of this website constitutes consent to the following terms:
Trust Deed Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
Whilst every care has been taken in the reproduction of this consolidated copy Trust Deed for each scheme, it is provided on this website for indicative reference purposes, for scheme members only. It should not be relied upon, or used, for any other purpose.
All intellectual property rights in the Trust Deed are reserved.
If you are a scheme member and wish to look at a definitive copy of the Trust Deed and all Deeds of Amendment to it, please contact:
The Manager, NPF Schemes Administration
Datacom Connect Limited
PO Box 1036
Or call toll free between 8.30am and 5.00pm on business days on: 0800 628 776
Unless otherwise stated, the information available on or through this website is protected by Crown copyright. You can reproduce this Crown copyright material free of charge without further permission, subject to the following conditions:
- you must reproduce the material accurately
- you must not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and you must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material
- For convenience and informational purposes only, this website provides links to other websites. These other sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the Board.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website. However the Board:
- makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights;
- does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice; and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. The Board neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
The Board makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility:
- that the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- that any defects in the website will be corrected
- that your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites)
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures, or
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the New Zealand government or the Board as to the past or future.
It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data of the Board through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code, or command.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand government or the Board.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of this website.